Our client is a fast expanding digital marketing company and is seeking to engage with a professional, energetic and dynamic talent in the position of: –
PROJECTS & ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE
1. Booking tickets and making reservations for business and vacation customers including travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events, such as tours and excursions.
2. Sending out tickets and providing general advice to clients on travel arrangements such as passports, visa.
3. Selling and Marketing of company products & services and coming up with new ways to penetrate the market and ensure product uptake.
4. Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class customer service experiences through the execution of the functional strategy.
5. Manage and ensure leads are followed up, appropriate action taken and present monthly reports to management, including providing insights and recommendations to achieve objectives.
Job Skills and Person Competencies
Customer focus and customer service skills, Communication & interpersonal skills, Sales and marketing skills, Problem solving skills
Academic Qualifications & Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a Tourism & Hospitality, Public Relations or Business Administration.
2. At least 3 year’s relevant experience, 2 years as a travel agent.
3. Must be IATA Certified.
4. Galileo or Amadeus training preferred.
5. Preferably a lady.
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th September, 2018
(Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank)